Saturday, May 06, 2006

Kinky "Gets It" About Foreign Policy

Kinky spoke with Ruminator Magazine about his thoughts on Bush's foreign policy:

Ruminator: So does this idea of the honorable cowboy have anything to do with why you threw your support behind President Bush in this last election? You did, didn’t you?

Kinky: Yes. I did in this last election, but I didn’t vote for him the first time....I was not for Bush that time. Since then, though, we’ve become friends. And that’s what’s changed things.

Ruminator: So it’s your friendship with him that’s changed your mind about having him as president more than his specific political positions?

Kinky: Well, actually, I agree with most of his political positions overseas, his foreign policy....I basically think he played a poor hand well after September 11. What he’s been doing in the Near East and in the Middle East, he’s handling that well, I think.

5 Comments:

Blogger yellowdog granny said...

oh fuck me back to voting democrat...if he said that and means it...well, he can kiss my support goodbye...anyone for bush is not for me...fuckity fuck fuck fuck

6:21 PM  
Blogger Kinky is Awesome said...

Kinky voted for Bush just like most Texas voters did and just like most American voters did. Kinky is a true patriot and he supports our president, you can't fault him for that.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home