Friday, May 19, 2006

Step Away from the Stop Kinky Blog

A warning from Laura Stromberg, who is Kinky's spokeslady:

"Some of you may be aware of a blog called "Stop Kinky" that is
dedicated to, well, stopping Kinky.

I won't even get into the various falsities and inaccuracies one can
find throughout this particular blog, but I would like to ask all who
are tempted to rise to Kinky's defense to consider doing this instead:
absolutely nothing.

I'm a tremendous fan of blogs, and I believe there are some incredibly
good ones out there. But this particular blog is nothing more than one
man's slanted and very personal agenda, and we hope that it receives
as little attention as possible."

8 Comments:

Anonymous DeLay Was Right said...

I was leaning toward Kinky when I went to the Stop Kinky website, and now I'm 100% behind Kinky! That Stop Kinky website will only built support for Kinky.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Kinky is Awesome said...

DWR,

I agree with you about the Stop Kinky website.

I have taken Stop Kinky's 10 reasons why liberals shouldn't like Kinky and tweaked them a little bit and made them into 10 reasons why Texans SHOULD support Kinky!


(1) Kinky has run for office in the past as a Republican,

(2) Kinky voted for Bush/Cheney in 2004,

(3) Kinky's interview with Ruminator magazine confirms that he supported Bush's Middle East foreign policy,

(4) Kinky's public voting records confirm he was mistaken when he said he voted for Gore in 2000,

(5) Kinky hasn't voted for a Democrat in any election at least from 1994 to 2004,

(6) Kinky wants to take time during the school day for prayers in schools,

(7) Kinky wants to post the Ten Commandments in public school classrooms,

(8) Kinky is not obsessed with political correctness,

(9) Kinky knows how to deal with illegal aliens from Mexico, and

(10) Kinky's immigration policy of hiring Mexican generals to police our border is a great idea that John McCain has endorsed.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Right of Texas said...

Blogs have an incredible impact on state, local , and federal politics.

I am not suprised she brought it up.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Sudiegirl said...

Thanks for coming to visit my blog, and even though I don't live in TX I will boost Kinky as best I can!

Good luck with your awesome candidate!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home